New salon policies & changes
The government regulations state that everyone must follow these guidelines, and we're following that protocol to a T.
- NO GUESTS will be allowed to attend your appointment!
- You will be asked to sign a COVID health waiver prior to your appointment. This will be emailed or texted to you before you arrive.
- Our waiting room is closed and our doors will be locked until the time of your appointment. PLEASE stay in your car until we wave you in or call/text you.
- We will have to perform a touch less temperature check on you prior to entering the salon.
- A face mask or covering is REQUIRED for entry into the salon & must be worn for the duration of your service. No mask = no service. Don't worry, we're going to look crazy too - with our face masks, shields or goggles!
- Upon entering, you will need to immediately wash your hands in our restroom for at least 20 seconds.
- NEW spray tan appointments - consults can be done prior to your appointment via Facetime or ZOOM to expedite our in person visit.
- AS ALWAYS - one time use liners will be used in our pedicure bowls & ventilation will be on & running for your appointment.
- We now can accept contactless payments - Apple Pay, cards & Venmo!
How we're handling booking
I encourage you to schedule ALL appointments through VAGARO website or app. Appointment requests sent though phone, text, email or any social media will NOT be checked regularly. VAGARO is your quickest way to request an appointment. PLEASE utilize our WAIT-LIST. If you are looking for a date or time that is unavailable, add yourself to the list!
Your appointments are very important to Palms. We hold your appointments just for you & ask that if you must cancel or reschedule any appointment, you please provide a 48-hour notice. This way, we will be able to adjust our schedule accordingly and may be able to accommodate clients on a waiting list. Failure to comply will result in a $25 charge. Cancellation within 3 hours of service or NO-SHOW will result in a 100% charge of scheduled service. We do, of course, understand that unavoidable issues come up and will do our best to work with you in case of an emergency, etc. Of course, if you wake up feeling sick, don’t worry about your appointment! TEXT us, and we'll take care of it. Keeping yourself (and us all!) healthy is the most important thing.
So many people are waiting to get in for overdue appointments right now, so it’s more important than ever that you come in when you’re scheduled and on time. Don’t worry, if you’ve opted into our automated reminders, you’ll get a text or email ahead of your appointment. I’m sure you’ll be there and we can’t wait to catch up, but in the event that you can’t make it, let us know in advance. Otherwise, a no-show fee of 100% service fee will apply.
when to arrive
Because social distancing applies and our space is limited, we've carefully scheduled our days to space out our clients and make time for thorough cleaning and sanitizing. Please plan on arriving no more than 5 min early and no more than 5 late to your appointment. This ensures that I don’t fall behind and that we maintain that six feet of space! Don't forget: PLEASE WAIT IN YOUR CAR!
some common faq's
PALMS Safety protocols
Our goal is to always provide a safe and healthy environment for you to experience our services and enhance your well-being. Please be assured we are actively taking the following measures with you in mind:
- Meeting or exceeding all state, local and regulatory guidelines relating to sanitation.
- All staff are trained and certified in infection prevention and control practices.
- All employees frequently and thoroughly wash their hands following CDC guidelines.
- Applying a Hospital Grade Broad Spectrum EPA Registered Disinfectant, approved for use against the virus that causes COVID-19.
- Regularly cleaning and disinfecting all high touch surfaces including those in reception areas, waiting areas, point of sale equipment and more.
- Always effectively cleaning and disinfecting all treatment surfaces, equipment and tools after each client.
- Always providing new clean laundered towels and other linens for each service.
- Prohibiting employees who are sick from working until symptom free.
- Please feel free to ask us any questions on our practices and what we can do further to assure your comfort and safety.