New salon policies & changes
PALMS Safety protocols
Our goal is to always provide a safe and healthy environment for you to experience our services and enhance your well-being. Please be assured we are actively taking the following measures with you in mind:
- Meeting or exceeding all state, local and regulatory guidelines relating to sanitation.
- All staff are trained and certified in infection prevention and control practices.
- All employees frequently and thoroughly wash their hands following CDC guidelines.
- Applying a Hospital Grade Broad Spectrum EPA Registered Disinfectant, approved for use against the virus that causes COVID-19.
- Regularly cleaning and disinfecting all high touch surfaces including those in reception areas, waiting areas, point of sale equipment and more.
- Always effectively cleaning and disinfecting all treatment surfaces, equipment and tools after each client.
- Always providing new clean laundered towels and other linens for each service.
- Prohibiting employees who are sick from working until symptom free.
- Please feel free to ask us any questions on our practices and what we can do further to assure your comfort and safety.