With sunless spray tanning, you can achieve a perfect golden glow in UNDER 15 MINUTES without all the harmful risks from the sun. ALWAYS natural looking and matched PERFECTLY to your skin tone. We use the best of the best solutions that we custom blend specifically for YOU. Appointments take about 15 minutes start to finish. Hand applied making sure to achieve an even, all over golden glow. Your tan is only as good as the technician applying it. Our advanced training and experience will guarantee you the tan you've always wanted. Spray tanning is the healthy alternative to harmful indoor tanning, which allows you to keep a glow year round!
Pre-Spray tan instructions
24 - 48 hours prior to appointment
- Gently exfoliate your skin with a washcloth & spa-grade exfoliant designed for sunless preparation to remove dead skin and allow for a clean skin base. DO NOT apply any skin lotions or products.
- SHAVE. If you can, use a mens razor without the moisturizing strip. Sometimes these strips can cause a streaky spray tan.
- Are you tanning for a special occasion? Get your manicures, pedicures, facials and waxing done BEFORE your spray tan! The tan should be the LAST thing you do.
The day of your appointment
- Do a warm or cool water rinse to remove any sweat or body product residue. DO NOT apply any lotion, makeup, body oils or perfume. DO NOT wash your hair immediately prior to your appointment. DO NOT use Dove, Dial or Ivory soap.
- We recommend DRY exfoliating with an tanning exfoliator mitt after you shower to remove any product residue.
- Tan in whatever you are comfortable in. Keep in mind whatever you keep on WILL leave a tan line.
- Wear dark, loose fitting clothing and flip flops if possible to leave in. NO yoga pants, leggings, or jeans. You do not want the tan to rub off on any of your clothing.
- In the event that it is raining, please bring an umbrella and/or jacket/hoodie and shoes to wear that will cover you. Raindrops/Snowflakes + exposed skin = polka dot spray tan.
After your appointment
- Avoid water 6-8 with classic or luxury solution. This includes sweating.
- When showering, use cooler water & use only your hands to wash. NO loofahs or scrubs! Your body wash matters!! Ask us for recommendations. Pat dry, don't rub dry after showering.
- Moisturize twice daily with an approved moisturizer. Drink plenty of water. Only use GENTLE cleansers on your face. We recommend FHF lotions & face wash.
- Apply sunscreen!!!! Spray tanning does NOT protect against the suns UV rays. Coola is a great brand to use!
- DO NOT USE the following
- Bar soap such as Irish Spring
- Victoria's Secret
- Bath & Body Works
- Raw Oils
- Facial Products such as retinol, deep cleansing, acne, etc.
"Not only was Gina awesome with explaining things out to me and making me feel comfortable, but she did an incredible job at making it look natural Thanks girl for making me feel tan and pretty!"
Went for my first spray tan at Palms! It was amazing the owner made you feel very comfortable and even stayed after hours to spray tan me and my friends. I looked amazing for my sisters wedding. I got so many compliments on my tan 😊
"I am so happy and impressed with the way my spray tan turned out. Thank you, Gina!!"
Got my first spray tan last night and didn't know what to expect. The place is cozy and comfortable and Gina is super nice and makes the experience fun! Would recommend to anyone looking for a more relaxing experience!
"My friend was texting me about my tan. Says its the best she's ever seen. She lives in Troy but said that it would be worth the trip to come to you when she needs it. We actually received a lot of compliments so great job!!"